Product Manager Growth (m/f)
Millions of people experience real-life adventures with our apps. We help people all over the world discover the best hiking and biking routes, empowering our users to explore more of the great outdoors. And we’re good at it: Google and Apple have listed us as one of their Apps of the Year numerous times—and we are consistently ranked amongst the highest-grossing apps in both Google Play and the App Store. To help us to continue to grow the biggest community of outdoor enthusiasts on the planet, we’re looking for an ambitious product manager to join our world-class dev team.
Your key responsibilities
- Work hands-on with designers, copywriters and engineers to create convincing and personalized onboarding flows, retention mechanisms and social features.
- Work with SEO and marketing specialists to create funnels that attract and convert highly engaged cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Run tests, get feedback from users and colleagues, crunch the numbers, and iterate fast on all our platforms, including web, mail, push notifications and apps.
- Be an advocate for both our users and our business, and drive product development that meets award-winning quality standards.
Why you’ll love it
- You’ll take over responsibility and ownership of your projects from day one.
- You’ll develop products that will become an integral part of one of the highest-grossing apps—and will be used by millions all over the world.
- We let you work from wherever you want, be it a beach, the mountains, our headquarters in Potsdam or anywhere that lies between the time zones UTC-1 and UTC+3.
- You’ll work in a fast-paced startup with strongly motivated and talented co-workers.
- You’ll enjoy the freedom to organize yourself the way you want and work with whichever tools you love.
- You’ll join us for team gatherings in locations like Mallorca or the Bavarian Alps several times a year.
You will be successful in this position if you
- Have 3+ years of experience as a product manager for a digital product.
- Have extensive knowledge in optimizing user journeys, conversion funnels and social loops.
- Have proven knowledge of the cycling and outdoor market and their respective customer segments.
- Have an excellent sense of product, design and copy.
- Can turn complex problems into simple experiences, taking care of every little detail.
- Have a structured and methodical way of working and leading complex cross-functional projects.
- Are hungry to learn and challenge yourself.
Sound like you?
Send us the following:
- Your CV.
- A little note on why are you interested in working at komoot.
- Work examples: Show us a little about the projects you’ve worked on in the past.
- Feel free to send us something that shows us a little more about what you’re interested in, be it your Twitter/Instagram account or your blog.
- You’ll get bonus points for doing something creative with komoot — we love it when people go the extra mile.