SEO Manager (m/f)
Millions of people explore nature with komoot. We help them to find great places and the best routes for cycling and hiking. We are looking for a passionate SEO Manager to join our team and build the future of outdoor guides with us. Your skills will turn the biggest source of inspiring outdoor content into a SEO engine and a strong user acquisition channel for a great product.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop and implement a long-term SEO strategy.
- Turn komoot into the #1 website for outdoor adventures in search.
- Be an advisor and stakeholder in product decisions.
- Team up with great developers and implement changes to website architecture and internal linking.
- Monitor crawls, indexation, rankings, traffic and engagement all over our website.
- Collect and analyze data, run tests, optimize landing pages, URIs, keywords, and content to drive traffic, installs and signups for komoot.
- Test new tactics, follow latest trends and meet the demands of a mobile world.
Why you will love it
- Play a key role in our team of developers, copywriters, marketing and product experts.
- Take over responsibility and decisions on your projects from day one.
- Work in a fast-paced startup environment with highly motivated colleagues and short development cycles.
- Enjoy the freedom to organize yourself the way you want and work with tools you love.
- Your work will inspire people every day to discover the great outdoors!
- Work in an environment best for you supported by our remote working culture.
- Join us for team gatherings in locations like Mallorca or the Bavarian Alps several times a year
You will be successful in this position if you
- Have 3+ years experience in SEO and a proven track record.
- Are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- Have in-depth experience with Google Analytics, Search Console, and renowned tools.
- Have the ability to educate a product team on implementing essential SEO practices.
- Are able to work in a remote work scenario within a timezone minus 4 and plus 6 hours from Berlin time.
Sounds like you?
Send us the following
- Your CV
- Why you are interested in working at komoot
- Examples of your work. Tell us a bit about the SEO projects you worked on
- Show us your interests and share your Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr or your website
- Bonus points for: Do something creative with komoot (We love people going the extra mile)