International PR Manager (m/f)
Millions of people explore nature with komoot. We help them to find great places and the best routes. Become komoot’s evangelist for the international outdoor and cycling market. Help us to spread the word about our mission to change the way people explore the great outdoors.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop and implement a PR strategy with first focus on the US and UK market.
- Conduct market and competitor analysis and shape our messaging and differentiation.
- Identify the most relevant media and contacts.
- Forge long term relationships with key influencers, bloggers and journalists.
- Team up with our copywriters and designers to create compelling PR content and press releases.
- Collect and analyze results, test new tactics and optimize your daily workflow.
Why you will love it
- Join an enthusiastic team of hikers and cyclists.
- Take over responsibility and decisions on your projects from day one.
- Work in a fast-paced startup environment with highly motivated colleagues.
- Work in an environment best for you supported by our remote working culture.
- Join us for team gatherings in locations like Mallorca or the Bavarian Alps several times a year
You will be successful in this position if you
- Have 2+ years experience developing and executing strategic PR plans and hands on experience managing media relations.
- Have extensive knowledge of the the US and European cycling and outdoor market and media landscape.
- Have native level English skills with excellent grammatical and writing capabilities.
- Have a structured and methodical way of working and manage projects.
- Are highly self-driven, responsible and keen to improve.
- Are able to work in a remote work scenario within a timezone minus 4 and plus 6 hours from Berlin time.
Sounds like you?
Send us the following
- Your CV
- Why are you interested in working at komoot?
- Examples of your work. Tell us a bit about the PR projects you worked on
- Show us your interests and share your Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr or your website
- Bonus points for: Do something creative with komoot (We love people going the extra mile)
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!