Community Manager UK (m/w)
Millions of people experience real-life adventures with our apps. We help people all over the world discover the best hiking and biking routes, empowering our users to explore more of the great outdoors. And at the heart of our userbase are the komoot Pioneers; the most active members of our community. They collect and share the most cherished outdoor spots, add descriptive photos and write insightful tips to inspire others—and we want you to support them. Join our team to nurture and grow our community of Pioneers in the UK.
Your key responsibilities
- Identify promising users and encourage them to join our Pioneer program.
- Build a strong community of like minded experts.
- Support and cheer on our Pioneers for revealing nature’s best-kept secrets.
- Reach out to local clubs and groups to grow our community.
- Team up with our support team to assist users when they run into technical problems.
- Uncover the most exciting people, spots and adventures for our blog and social media.
Why you’ll love it
- You’ll work with a community of enthusiastic hikers and cyclists.
- You’ll take over responsibility and ownership of your projects from day one.
- You’ll work in a fast-paced startup with strongly motivated and talented co-workers.
- We let you work from wherever you want in the UK, be it your home, a co-working space, or your favourite outdoor spot
- You’ll join us for team gatherings in locations like Mallorca or the Bavarian Alps several times a year.
You will be successful in this position if you
- Have 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Are located in the UK and are connected to the cycling and outdoor community.
- Are outgoing and enjoy interacting with people.
- Are a digital native that knows how to leverage tools.
- Are self-motivated and extremely organised with a high attention to detail.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Sound like you?
Then send us the following:
- A resume highlighting your relevant experience.
- A little note on why are you interested in working at komoot.
- Examples of your work: Tell us a bit about community management projects you’ve worked on in the past.
- Show us your interests and share your Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr or your website.
- A link to your komoot profile showing your favourite outdoor spot.
- As we love people that go the extra mile, you’ll get bonus points for doing something creative with komoot.